I am not a fortune teller type of reader. I do want to help and guide my clients without taking their will power away. I do strive to help clients to live their best life possible, to guide them to the best possible outcome. I also want to give them some light about their life, about the situation, about their path they are right now and what can be done to improve it. I also believe that I am an empath reader so I am able to feel what the client is feeling, what kind of situation they are in their life. That helps me a lot to understand them and give better readings. I do not sugar coat my readings and deliver the message. I get straight to the point.
Code of Ethics that I commit to abide by here:
1. I will be open minded, not judgmental and honest.
2. I believe the Tarot is not fortune telling tool and I do not want to take away your power, but instead I would like to help you navigate and find the best possible solutions, provide more insight so you can create the best future possible.
3. I will treat you with respect and confidentiality. I will not post or share your reading without your consent.
4. I will read only about you and questions about others might be rephrased.
5. I will not read for younger than 18 years old unless I have a parent's permission.
6. I will not read about health questions or legal matters as I do recommend to see a professional of that area.
7. I will contact other organizations if I believe it is necessary to prevent self-harm or harm to another.
8. All fees will be agreed/paid before the reading.